09 September 2009

10 years ago today

9-9-99 our website went online... huh, how time flys.

Now mind you, it's down currently, and has been for a while, but should be back in flight fairly soon, but it is interesting for me to note it was 10 years ago that I put the bugger up under it's own name, not as a free page (we have had some internet presence since about 97' and I've been lurking here and there since about 89 before the internet as we know it).

And wouldn't you know it... shortly after I put the url on the sign, one of the locals stopped by to tell me the "phone number" on the sign was on the fritz. Yep, he thought the url was a phone number. I wonder what area code he got... heh.

More lessons soon, as I have them nearly ready along with images for some of the older material.

No comments: