19 August 2009

Computer Repaired and all that

Well, yet again I seem to have managed to destroy another computer. Ah the abilities of someone better suited to the 19th century than the 21st. But that is now dealt with and I am back online. Again.

I suspect if I kept track of when this happens each time I could create a chart to predict when I will yet again destroy this computer. Ah well... better things to do with the day.

I originally set out to create this web log as a way to educate about blacksmithing and metal work, and I dare say I have not done many posts on that topic. So I have started to write offline to create an interlinked series of educational posts that will begin being posted in the near future.

Also in the works is an instructional set of DVD's to better cover the material in detail. I am not at this time certain when those will be complete, as we are still in the planning stage there. I will post here as they progress.

With all that said, have fun all. Stay out of trouble til I get back.

No comments: